Created by nature, created for community
The Ponds is situated on a 450-acre ridge overlooking the Kelowna city lights, sunsets over the lake and forested mountains beyond. The plan is designed to preserve and highlight the hillside meadows, Crawford Falls, Bellevue Creek, Jack Smith Lake and natural ponds. The community follows the natural land contours, maximizing views and privacy.
Twelve hundred homes will be built at The Ponds, with an intentional mixture of single family homes, condominiums and downtown-styled townhomes, all contributing to a rich, textured community made up of people of every age and life group.
Being developed in multiple phases, this integrated community will enjoy access to 22 kms of walking trails linking neighbourhoods. 20% of the property is being reserved for green space and parks, and the community core will feature the future Okanagan Mission Junior Middle School and a pedestrian-oriented Village Centre offering convenient commercial and retail services for residents.
- Maximum views and privacy
- 450 acres – 20% reserved for green space
- Mix of single family and future condominiums/townhomes
- 22 kms of walking trails linking neighbourhoods
- Parks and recreation
- 5 natural ponds
- Bellevue Creek and Crawford Falls
- Future Okanagan Mission Junior Middle School
- Future pedestrian oriented Village Centre
- Uncomparable lifestyle – close to:
- Ski Hills